uima-user mailing list archives

From Matthias Koch <matthias.k...@averbis.com>
Subject Removed Mbeans
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2016 07:28:01 GMT
Hi,

We are currently using Uima-AS 2.8.1.
We are deploying several Pipelines on the same tomcat with the
baseUimaAsynchronousEngine. Then we can see their statistics via
JConsole and everything seems fine.
But if we are undeploying on of the pipelines, every jmxMbean is
removed. We investigated the 'bug' and it seems that the undeploy call
calls a terminate() method and 5 methods later it leads to a
JMXManager.destroy call

Line 138 -140 in org.apache.uima.aae.jmx.JmxManager

public void destroy() throws Exception {
unregisterDomainObjects("org.apache.uima:type=ee.jms.services,*");

}

Can we prevent this from happening?

Every time we undeploy a pipeline we lose all statistic of all pipelines.

Sincerely,

Matthias