uima-user mailing list archives

From Peter Kl├╝gl <peter.klu...@averbis.com>
Subject Re: Ruta 2.4.0 - Setting parameters using Maven target
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2016 15:04:13 GMT
Hi,

you cannot specify the configuration parameter values directly in the
configuration of the maven plugin, but you can specify the analysis
engine descriptor template which is utilized in order the generate the
descriptors. Normally, this is the one shipped in ruta-core:
org/apache/uima/ruta/engine/BasicEngine.xml

You can simply copy it, e.g. from any common/old ruta project, or from
the source release or from the current trunk...

Put it somewhere in your maven project and add a line like the following
to your ruta maven plugin configuration:

<analysisEngineTemplate>src/main/resources/my/package/BasicEngine.xml</analysisEngineTemplate>

In this descriptor, change any value you want (some values however will
be overwritten by the plugin). All generated descriptors will be affected.

This procedure is suboptimal, but right now, there is no other way.

Best,

Peter

Am 17.08.2016 um 16:47 schrieb Armin.Wegner@bka.bund.de:
> Hi,
>
> how to set configuration parameters of analysis engines created with the Maven plugin,
before they are created of course? Can the parameters be configured from within the pom?