uima-user mailing list archives

From Peter Kl├╝gl <peter.klu...@averbis.com>
Subject Re: Ruta variable annotations
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2016 08:27:20 GMT
Hi,

yes there is hardly any documentation. The definition of annotation
variables is mentioned in the syntax section:
https://uima.apache.org/d/ruta-current/tools.ruta.book.html#ugr.tools.ruta.language.syntax

There are no examples in the documentation because there was no good
section to add it. I can add an example to the "Learning by example"
section.

Here's a short example from the unit test:
ANNOTATION a;
CW{-> ASSIGN(a, CW)};
a{-> T1};
W W{-> CREATE(Struct, \"a\"=a)};

Let me know if you need more information about annotation variables.

Best,

Peter