uima-user mailing list archives

From Yamen Ajjour <yamenajj...@gmail.com>
Subject Basic question about UIMA as service deployment
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2016 13:53:25 GMT
Hello ,

I have a node on which I want to deploy an asynchronous analysis engine.
After running ActiveMq broker there I deployed the analysis engine on that
machine from the client as specified in the specification. Even though
everything seems to be working correclty I got the feeling that the
analysis engines are still running in my the client's JVM and not on the
node only the queue seems to be running there . Is deploying a UIMA as
service implies its execution on the computer where the broker is ?

Cheers,
Yamen