uima-user mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Type in an FSList starting from the TypeSystem
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2016 13:26:47 GMT
On 11.07.2016, at 15:21, Andrea Turbati <turbati@info.uniroma2.it> wrote:

> Yes, I've looked the source code and it seems to me that it should works only for Arrays
. Is there no other way to see the the Type contained in a FSList ?

I *think* that the element type should also be set for list types and that this is simply
missing from this particular part of the code... but I am not sure.

It would be a good idea to check whether the element type is available from a Feature when
starting from a typesystem description. What you are doing is starting from a Feature.

Cheers,

-- Richard