uima-user mailing list archives

From Sean Crist <Sean.Cr...@humedica.com>
Subject C++/Python annotators in Eclipse on Mac OS
Date Thu, 05 May 2016 19:44:09 GMT

Hello,

I’m trying to set up the ability to write annotators in C++ and in Python using Eclipse
on Mac OS X.

I read the following two sources:

https://uima.apache.org/doc-uimacpp-huh.html

Also the README file in the download of UIMACPP

Both documents seem geared for using UIMA from the command line in Windows or Linux.  It wasn’t
immediately evident how to translate those instructions to my situation.  There were a few
passing mentions of Eclipse or Mac OS, but nothing like a step-by-step.

Is there a writeup on this that I’ve missed in my Google search?  Absent that, any pointers
or suggestions on how to proceed?

Thanks,
—Sean Crist