uima-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Epstein <eaepst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: C++/Python annotators in Eclipse on Mac OS
Date Fri, 06 May 2016 13:47:00 GMT
Hi Sean,

There are example .mak files for compiling and creating shared libraries
from C++ annotator code. A couple of env parameters need to be set for the
build. It should be straightforward to configure eclipse CDT to build an
annotator and a C++ application calling annotators from a makefile.

Python annotators sit on top of a C++ annotator. No idea about eclipse
support for that kind of thing.

Eddie