uima-user mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Is there a simple PEAR Maven-plugin example project? ("Hello, World!" variety)
Date Thu, 05 May 2016 20:20:06 GMT
A long time ago...

... I wrote up a small PEAR/Maven howto

http://www.annolab.org/pearpackaging.html

Didn't use it much afterwards though - and it is based on an ANCIENT version of UIMA.

But maybe it still works and contains some valuable information.

Others have written other/alternative/more up-to-date howtos, e.g.

https://metaphysicaltangibility.wordpress.com/2013/05/26/uima-pears-and-the-uima-pear-packager-maven-module/

As for projects on Github:

https://github.com/search?l=maven-pom&q=PearPackagingMavenPlugin&type=Code&utf8=✓

Cheers,

-- Richard

> On 05.05.2016, at 22:03, Mario Diana <mdiana@technicallycreative.com> wrote:
>
> Can anyone point me to a UIMA project on GitHub, BitBucket, or elsewhere that uses the
Maven-plugin to build PEAR packages? The closer the project is to the "Hello, World!" variety,
the better.