uima-user mailing list archives

From Hector Liu <...@cs.cmu.edu>
Subject Re: Uima Annotation Viewer view selection causing StackOverflow
Date Sat, 05 Mar 2016 21:33:16 GMT
Sorry for not being specific last time, I got the Stackoverflow error
while selecting a Sofa view at the bottom of the viewer.

I first suspected this was caused by a Java update because I don't
remember I've done any UIMA updates. However, after a few trials I found
that it is actually due to a uimaj-tools update. The Sofa selection works
well until uimaj-tools 2.7.0. The stackoverflow error can be
found on both v2.8.0 and v2.8.1, which I believed are the most updated
version on Maven. I think it can be reproduced by using the
AnnotaitonViewer of v2.8.0, and change a sofa.

I am currently rolling back to v2.7.0, but I think this problem is
worth nothing.

Best,
Hector