uima-user mailing list archives

From José Tomás Atria <jtat...@gmail.com>
Subject ExternalResourceFactoryTest hangs when building uimafit-core 2.2.0-SNAPSHOT from github master
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2016 22:38:48 GMT
Hello all,

Two things;

First, building uimafit-core hangs on running ExternalFactoryTest on every
line involving UIMAFramework.produceAnalysisEngine( desc ). If I comment
out those lines (basically bypassing the tests), the build completes with
no issue.

Is this some quirk of my local build environment? Is there anything I
should be doing in order to get uimafit-core to build corectly?

Second, I remember there being a public snapshots repository, maybe
co-hosted with dkpro's snapshot repos. Am I correct on this? If so, where
can I find this repo? I'm getting a little nervious having to rebuild
uimafit from source myself if I have to start disabling tests to get it to
build.

thanks!
jta

--
entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem