uima-user mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: Uima Annotation Viewer view selection causing StackOverflow
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2016 14:07:09 GMT
Thanks.  I can reproduce it simply, as follows:

In Eclipse, in a check-out of the uimaj trunk, find the class
AnnotationViewerMain, and "run" it; it pops up a GUI.

Navigate in the package view to uimaj-core/src/test/resources/ExampleCas,
right-click that, select Properties, and copy the absolute path to that
directory, and paste into the 1st box of the GUI.

In the .../ExampleCas/ directory, right-click the testTypeSystem.xml file,
select Properties, and copy the absolute path into the GUI's 2nd box, then hit View.

In the view box, double click the "multiSofaCas.xml" (2nd item).

In the resulting viewer, change the Sofa pull-down from DEFAULT to (for example)
English Document.  This causes a stack overflow.

I've created a Jira issue for this: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-4863.

-Marshall