uima-user mailing list archives

From AmyJacksonKatrina <amyjackson...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: to edit seed file in ruta
Date Wed, 17 Feb 2016 09:33:19 GMT
Peter Kl├╝gl <peter.kluegl@...> writes:

> Hi,
>
> did the answer to your last mail help?
> What changes did you try which had no effect?
> Can you explain your use case in more detail?
>
> There is probably a much easier solution than to modify the seed file.
>
> Best,
>
> Peter
>
> Am 10.02.2016 um 06:34 schrieb AmyJacksonKatrina:
> > how can i edit seed file in uima ruta. that changes to be effect on
> > eclipse output. But whatever changes i made the eclipse output is
asusual.
> > Thanks in advance.

Thank you Peter. I have been trying to match text
   <w:t>AnyText</w:t> in a xml file. But the regex pattern
which i used in a script
 W{REGEXP("(<w:t>(.+?)</w:t>)")->MARK(Text)};
is not matching. So i want to know, can a ruta will accept long regex
pattern or will have to give that in seed.flex file.  Help me with a
solution to match this text.