uima-user mailing list archives

From José Tomás Atria <jtat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JCasGen: Import typesystem from Maven dependency jar
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2016 16:41:44 GMT
Ok, I'll produce a stack trace and file the bug report.

By deploying locally, I meant running JCasGen from local sources so I can
step through it in a debugger. The NPE occurs when using
jcasgen-maven-plugin, and I am completely ignorant about the execution
model of maven plugins. But I'll see if I can find out more on my own,
don't worry. Oh, and I'm using netbeans.

Best,
jta

--
entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem