uima-user mailing list archives

From "Mahathi Aguvaveedi Aguvaveedi (US - Advisory)" <mahathi.aguvave...@pwc.com>
Subject matching words between breaks after a pincode
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2016 09:56:04 GMT
Hello,

I have the following sample text:

zip 20193
New York
USA

What I would like to do, is match only "New York" i.e., the line after the
zipcode.

I tried using this code but it is not working -

DECLARE heading;
pin BREAK #{-> MARK(heading)} BREAK;

(I have declared pin before this).

Please let me know how to go about this.

Thanks!

--
*Mahathi Aguvaveedi*

PwC | Analyics Advisory
Mobile: +91 9880438800
Email: mahathi.aguvaveedi@pwc.com
PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
Hulkul Brigade Centre, Lavelle Road, Bangalore
http://www.pwc.com/us

The information transmitted, including any attachments, is intended only for the person or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance
upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited,
and all liability arising therefrom is disclaimed. If you received this in error, please contact
the sender and delete the material from any computer. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP is a Delaware
limited liability partnership.  This communication may come from PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
or one of its subsidiaries.