uima-user mailing list archives

From Peter Kl├╝gl <peter.klu...@averbis.com>
Subject Re: uima ruta to edit src
Date Sun, 28 Feb 2016 15:50:06 GMT
Hi,

a single upper case letter is annotated with a CW annotation and not
with a CAP annotation. The token would fulfill the requirements for
both, but there was a historical decision to prefer CW over CAP. This
means the CAP annotations with a single letter will never occur.

You can for example create an additional annotation like CWord which
fulfills exactly your use case.

Best,

Peter