uima-user mailing list archives

From Petr Baudis <pa...@ucw.cz>
Subject Re: Who is using the Maven uimaFIT plugin in open source?
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2016 09:50:27 GMT
  Hi!

On Thu, Feb 04, 2016 at 10:11:00AM +0100, Richard Eckart de Castilho wrote:
> I am looking for open source projects or at least publicly
> distributed components that are using UIMA in conjunction
> with Maven and with the uimaFIT Maven plugin.
>
> If you know or have such a project, it would be great if
> you could post a link here.

  https://github.com/brmson/blanqa is not developed anymore, but uses
Maven + uimaFIT.  Some other OpenQA/OQA components prolly do too.

  https://github.com/brmson/yodaqa uses gradle + uimaFIT (from the maven
repo), not sure if that qualifies. :-)

--
				Petr Baudis
	If you have good ideas, good data and fast computers,