uima-user mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <peter.klu...@averbis.com>
Subject Re: examples of using maven with uima, uimaFit, ruta, etc?
Date Mon, 18 Jan 2016 15:14:03 GMT
I missed the default example project:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/uima/ruta/trunk/example-projects/ruta-maven-example

There is currently some effort to provide a ruta-based deidentification
of clinical notes in cTAKES. It's work in progress and not up-to-date
right now, but maybe also an example you can look at:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ctakes/sandbox/ctakes-clinical-deid

Let me know if these examples do help or if you need something else.

Best,

Peter