uima-user mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: Document Analyzer cannot find DictionaryResource_impl from ConceptMapper
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2015 14:29:33 GMT
It might be this simple:

The error message says it can't find the resource:

org.apache.uima.conceptMapper.support.dictionaryResource.DictionaryResource_impl

Your Jar dump at the bottom shows the Jar has

DictionaryResource_impl.xml

So, perhaps you need to put this resource in subdirectories so that it's found at org.apache...
etc., or you maybe could change the xml descriptor which specifies where this resource is,
eliminating the "org.apache..." prefix in front of DictionaryResource_impl.

This is just a shotgun guess - but maybe worth a try.

-Marshall

XML files in the same directory (see https://github.com/zednis/uima-addons/blob/trunk/ConceptMapper/desc/analysis_engine/primitive/ConceptMapperOffsetTokenizer.xml)

> I built a PEAR archive of the ConceptMapper annotator using `mvn package` and I used
$UIMA_HOME/bin/runPearInstaller.sh to install the ConceptMapper annotator at /opt/apache-uima/test/ConceptMapper.

> I am attempting to use the ConceptMapper annotator with the Document Analyzer application.
 I have updated the fileUrl for the dictionary to file:///opt/apache-uima/test/ConceptMapper/resources/dict/testDict.xml
in the installed annotator.

> I have specified the following Analysis Engine descriptor location:
>
> /opt/apache-uima/test/ConceptMapper/desc/analysis_engine/primitive/ConceptMapperOffsetTokenizer.xml
>
> When I run the document analyzer I get the following stacktrace:
>
> $ /opt/apache-uima/bin/documentAnalyzer.sh
> org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException: The class org.apache.uima.conceptMapper.support.dictionaryResource.DictionaryResource_impl
could not be found. (Descriptor: file:/opt/apache-uima/test/ConceptMapper/desc/analysis_engine/primitive/ConceptMapperOffsetTokenizer.xml)
> 	at org.apache.uima.resource.impl.ResourceManager_impl.registerResource(ResourceManager_impl.java:603)
> 	at org.apache.uima.resource.impl.ResourceManager_impl.initializeExternalResources(ResourceManager_impl.java:457)
> 	at org.apache.uima.resource.Resource_ImplBase.initialize(Resource_ImplBase.java:193)
> 	at org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.AnalysisEngineImplBase.initialize(AnalysisEngineImplBase.java:157)
> 	at org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.initialize(PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.java:130)
> 	at org.apache.uima.impl.AnalysisEngineFactory_impl.produceResource(AnalysisEngineFactory_impl.java:94)
> 	at org.apache.uima.impl.CompositeResourceFactory_impl.produceResource(CompositeResourceFactory_impl.java:62)
> 	at org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceResource(UIMAFramework.java:279)
> 	at org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceAnalysisEngine(UIMAFramework.java:407)
> 	at org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.asb.impl.ASB_impl.setup(ASB_impl.java:256)
> 	at org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.initASB(AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.java:429)
> 	at org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.initializeAggregateAnalysisEngine(AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.java:373)
> 	at org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.initialize(AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.java:186)
> 	at org.apache.uima.impl.AnalysisEngineFactory_impl.produceResource(AnalysisEngineFactory_impl.java:94)
> 	at org.apache.uima.impl.CompositeResourceFactory_impl.produceResource(CompositeResourceFactory_impl.java:62)
> 	at org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceResource(UIMAFramework.java:279)
> 	at org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceAnalysisEngine(UIMAFramework.java:371)
> 	at org.apache.uima.tools.docanalyzer.DocumentAnalyzer.runProcessingThread(DocumentAnalyzer.java:1223)
> 	at org.apache.uima.tools.docanalyzer.DocumentAnalyzer$ProcessingThread.run(DocumentAnalyzer.java:1332)
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.uima.conceptMapper.support.dictionaryResource.DictionaryResource_impl
> 	at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:381)
> 	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
> 	at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:331)
> 	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
> 	at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
> 	at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:264)
> 	at org.apache.uima.resource.impl.ResourceManager_impl.registerResource(ResourceManager_impl.java:600)
> 	... 18 more
>
> What confuses me about this is that the org.apache.uima.conceptMapper.support.dictionaryResource.DictionaryResource_impl
class is in the installed annotator jarfile (uima-an-conceptMapper.jar).