uima-user mailing list archives

From Jaroslaw Cwiklik <uim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UIMA-AS dynamically switch remote delegates in Analysis Engine
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2015 18:22:36 GMT
If I understand your question correctly, you can use a Flow Controller to
determine which part of the pipeline should be called next. UIMA-AS uses a
static deployment descriptor where you declare your remote and collocated
parts of the pipeline. The Flow Controller is responsible for orchestrating
a CAS flow and UIMA-AS just executes the flow.

Jerry