uima-user mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: ClassNotFound Error when running the UIMA tutorial
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2015 20:04:01 GMT
Hi Balaji,

I'm not sure why you're getting this kind of error.

One way to fix this is to download a UIMA distribution (which I'm guessing
you've already done), and then make sure the Jars in the UIMA distribution's
/lib directory are in the classpath you are running.

If this doesn't help, perhaps you could post how you "started" the run which
gave this error, with some details on how you set up its classpath.

-Marshall