uima-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Epstein <eaepst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: C-Groups status remains off in web server after installing C-Groups
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2015 12:04:27 GMT
The trunk, v2.1-snapshot, is not currently stable. There is a branch for
v2.0.1 which is.
Duccbook: the build thru maven hides some error messages. There is an
alternate
manual build that shows all errors which needs to be documented but may not
be.

The latest duccbook is at
http://uima.apache.org/d/uima-ducc-2.0.0/duccbook.html

Regards,