uima-user mailing list archives

From <Armin.Weg...@bka.bund.de>
Subject Ruta Maven Plugin
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2015 15:20:00 GMT
Hi,

how ist ruta-maven-plugin supposed to be used? Is there a detailed step by step description?

I've created a new empty maven project, added a script in the source folder src/main/ruta
and a text file containing a list of words to src/main/resources.
mvn package builds a ...Engine.xml and a ...TypeSystem.xml in target/generated-sources/ruta/descriptor
and a ...twl file in target/ruta/resources. But none of them is packaged in the jar file.

I intend to add that jar file as a maven dependency and create the analysis engine by AnalysisEngineFactory.createEngineDescription(<engine
name>). Did I miss something?

Regards,
Armin