uima-user mailing list archives

From Mario Gazzo <mario.ga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ruta MARKLAST and punctuations
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2015 12:30:51 GMT
Hi Peter,

I found out that the problem was at our end. In short: the action was never fired because
there was no match in these cases. I am sorry about the false alarm.

Cheers
Mario

> On 28 Oct 2015, at 10:01 , Peter Klügl <peter.kluegl@averbis.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> nope this should work as expected. I just tested it with some simple
> exmaples and I also do not see anything in the implementation.
> Can you provide a reproducible example?
>
> Best,
>
> Peter
>
> Am 27.10.2015 um 20:52 schrieb Mario Gazzo:
>> Hi Peter,
>>
>> It appears as if the MARKLAST action doesn’t annotate anything if the last token
is a COLON, is this a behaviour you can recognise? I assume then this action somehow behaves
differently when the last token is a punctuation mark in general.