uima-user mailing list archives

From Mario Gazzo <mario.ga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Support for UIMA arrays in Ruta
Date Sat, 10 Oct 2015 21:00:29 GMT
Can I assign a typelist to a FSArray feature in a CREATE action?

I tried to read some annotations into a typelist variable using  GETLIST and then assign it
to a FSArray feature in a  CREATE statement but it doesn’t seem to work. How does one do
this otherwise?

Cheers,
Mario

> On 06 Oct 2015, at 20:28 , Peter Klügl <peter.kluegl@averbis.com> wrote:
>
> The most important actions are CREATE and GATHER. There are also some others like FILL
or SETFEATURE.

> The ASSIGN action works only for variables.
>
> Best,
>
> Peter
>

> Am 06.10.2015 um 19:47 schrieb Mario Gazzo:
>> That’s completely understandable, Peter.
>>
>> FSArray assignment might just do it for me at the moment. Could you point me to the
special actions you are mentioning? Is it the Assign action?

>> Cheers
>> Mario
>>
>>> On 06 Oct 2015, at 19:10 , Peter Klügl <peter.kluegl@averbis.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Mario,
>>>
>>> yes, sadly, it's true. Only the assignments to FSArrays using special actions
is  supported right now.

>>> I did not find the time to implement it for 2.3.0 or 2.3.1, but I really hope
I can do it for 2.4.0.