uima-user mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <peter.klu...@averbis.com>
Subject Re: UIMA Ruta not capturing some XML markup with attributes?
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2015 15:56:36 GMT
Hi Mario,

yes, and the different quote also causes problems (are these valid?).

The MARUP annotation is not created by jflex like the other annoations,
but by a postprocessing step using an regular epression. This expression
does not cover theses cases (markupPattern in DefaultSeeder.java).

Should we extend it?

Best,

Peter

Am 20.10.2015 um 17:26 schrieb Mario Gazzo:
> Hi Peter,
>
> RUTA doesn’t seem to capture some XML markup with attributes. Here are some examples:
>
> <xref ref-type="bibr" rid="b35-ehp0113-000220”>
> <sec sec-type="methods”>
>
> The above markup examples are totally missing in the TokenSeed annotations. I wonder
whether it is related to the dash in the attribute names since other markup without this appear
to be captured.