uima-user mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <peter.klu...@averbis.com>
Subject Re: Support for UIMA arrays in Ruta
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2015 17:10:00 GMT
Hi Mario,

yes, sadly, it's true. Only the assignments to FSArrays using special
actions is  supported right now.

I did not find the time to implement it for 2.3.0 or 2.3.1, but I really
hope I can do it for 2.4.0.

Any help is welcome :-)

(however, I must admit that this is trickier and more work than it looks
like)

Best,

Peter