uima-user mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <peter.klu...@averbis.com>
Subject Re: Ruta Maven Plugin
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2015 16:10:44 GMT
Hi,

can you open a jira issue for it?

I will double check the integration tests that should cover this
functionality...

Best,

Peter

Am 06.10.2015 um 18:03 schrieb Armin.Wegner@bka.bund.de:
> Hi Peter,
>
> I've created a new ruta file with only a single line and nothing else.
>
> TYPESYSTEM org.apache.uima.ruta.engine.BasicTypeSystem;
>
> In the generated type system file you read
>
> <imports>
> 	<import name="BasicTypeSystem"/>
> </imports>
>
> if using importByName. Without importByName there is no BasicTypeSystem at all. But the
types seem to be there in section <types> in both cases.

> [some hours later]
>
> I use a work around now. I just copied the generated files and edited them. I cannot
use locations. I have to use names because of the CPE builder. I added and modified the qualification
of the names according to the package structure. So the problem is the qualification of the
names of classes and descriptors.

> Regards,
> Armin

was found in the class path or data path.

>> The types.txt file created by the shade plugin has a line
>>
>> classpath*:org/apache/uima/ruta/engine/BasicTypeSystem.xml
>>
>> Looks good, doesn't it? But why doesn't it work?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Armin

generated and packaged in the jar file.

>>> But the CPE throws following exception:

>>> Caused by: org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceConfigurationException: Initialization
of CAS Processor with name "aggregate" failed.
>>> 	at org.apache.uima.collection.impl.cpm.container.CPEFactory.produceIntegratedCasProcessor(CPEFactory.java:1102)
>>> 	at org.apache.uima.collection.impl.cpm.container.CPEFactory.getCasProcessors(CPEFactory.java:548)
>>> 	at org.apache.uima.collection.impl.cpm.BaseCPMImpl.init(BaseCPMImpl.java:253)
>>> 	at org.apache.uima.collection.impl.cpm.BaseCPMImpl.<init>(BaseCPMImpl.java:127)
>>> 	at org.apache.uima.collection.impl.CollectionProcessingEngine_impl.initialize(CollectionProcessingEngine_impl.java:73)
>>> 	... 5 more
>>> Caused by: org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException: Import failed.
 Could not read from URL file:/tmp/DateTypeSystem.xml. (Descriptor: file:/tmp/desc6822394770076871542.xml)

>>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/uima/ruta/trunk/ruta-maven-plugin/src/it/multimodule
>>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/uima/ruta/trunk/ruta-maven-plugin/src/it/importByName
>>>
>>> My best guess without knowing your maven configuration/pom is that the
>>> phase of the ruta-maven-plugin needs to be changed. Did you use:
>>>
>>> <id>descriptors</id>
>>> <phase>process-classes</phase>
>>> <goals>
>>> <goal>generate</goal>
>>> </goals>
>>>
>>> if yes, try:
>>>
>>> <id>descriptors</id>
>>> <phase>generate-resources</phase>
>>> <goals>
>>> <goal>generate</goal>
>>> </goals>
>>>
>>> If that solves the problem, then please accept my apologies... I will
>>> adapt the documentation. There was actually a reason why I used
>>> process-classes in the first place...
>>>
>>> Best,
>>>
>>> Peter

src/main/ruta and a text file containing a list of words to src/main/resources.
and a ...twl file in target/ruta/resources. But none of them is packaged in the jar file.

engine by AnalysisEngineFactory.createEngineDescription(<engine name>). Did I miss something?