uima-user mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <peter.klu...@averbis.com>
Subject Re: Ruta Maven Plugin
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2015 14:20:44 GMT
Hi Armin,

there seems to be a problem with the name of the descriptor
(missing/additional package). Can you switch back to import by location?

In case of import by name:
I assume that there is a BasicTypeSystem.xml in your classpath? Is there
maybe an old descriptor? Can you check the name within the descriptor?
Is it "<name>org.apache.uima.ruta.engine.BasicTypeSystem</name>" or
something like "<name>BasicTypeSystem</name>".

What is the exact type system import text in the analysis engine descriptor?

Best,

Peter

Am 06.10.2015 um 13:26 schrieb Armin.Wegner@bka.bund.de:
> Hi Peter,
>
> I'm using 2.3.1, now. I set importByName to true and added the DateTypeSystem.xml to
uimaFIT's types.txt.

> It now throws
>
> InvalidXMLException: An import could not be resolved.  No file with the name "BasicTypeSystem.xml"
was found in the class path or data path.

> The types.txt file created by the shade plugin has a line
>
> classpath*:org/apache/uima/ruta/engine/BasicTypeSystem.xml
>
> Looks good, doesn't it? But why doesn't it work?
>
> Regards,
> Armin

of CAS Processor with name "aggregate" failed.
>> 	at org.apache.uima.collection.impl.cpm.container.CPEFactory.produceIntegratedCasProcessor(CPEFactory.java:1102)
>> 	at org.apache.uima.collection.impl.cpm.container.CPEFactory.getCasProcessors(CPEFactory.java:548)
>> 	at org.apache.uima.collection.impl.cpm.BaseCPMImpl.init(BaseCPMImpl.java:253)
>> 	at org.apache.uima.collection.impl.cpm.BaseCPMImpl.<init>(BaseCPMImpl.java:127)
>> 	at org.apache.uima.collection.impl.CollectionProcessingEngine_impl.initialize(CollectionProcessingEngine_impl.java:73)
>> 	... 5 more
>> Caused by: org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException: Import failed.
 Could not read from URL file:/tmp/DateTypeSystem.xml. (Descriptor: file:/tmp/desc6822394770076871542.xml)
>> 	at org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.initialize(AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.java:162)
>> 	at org.apache.uima.impl.AnalysisEngineFactory_impl.produceResource(AnalysisEngineFactory_impl.java:94)
>> 	at org.apache.uima.impl.CompositeResourceFactory_impl.produceResource(CompositeResourceFactory_impl.java:62)
>> 	at org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceResource(UIMAFramework.java:279)
>> 	at org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceResource(UIMAFramework.java:331)
>> 	at org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceAnalysisEngine(UIMAFramework.java:448)
>> 	at org.apache.uima.collection.impl.cpm.container.CPEFactory.produceIntegratedCasProcessor(CPEFactory.java:1086)
>> 	... 9 more
>>
>> Do you have any suggestions?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Armin

and a text file containing a list of words to src/main/resources.
>>> mvn package builds a ...Engine.xml and a ...TypeSystem.xml in target/generated-sources/ruta/descriptor
and a ...twl file in target/ruta/resources. But none of them is packaged in the jar file.

>>> I intend to add that jar file as a maven dependency and create the analysis engine
by AnalysisEngineFactory.createEngineDescription(<engine name>). Did I miss something?