uima-user mailing list archives

From Satya Nand Kanodia <satya.kano...@orkash.com>
Subject Re: C-Groups status remains off in web server after installing C-Groups
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2015 04:10:00 GMT
Dear Eddie,

Below are the contents of /cgroup on centos machine.

cgroup.event_control   memory.max_usage_in_bytes
memory.oom_control          notify_on_release
cgroup.procs           memory.memsw.failcnt memory.soft_limit_in_bytes
release_agent
ducc                   memory.memsw.limit_in_bytes
memory.stat                 tasks
memory.failcnt         memory.memsw.max_usage_in_bytes memory.swappiness
memory.force_empty     memory.memsw.usage_in_bytes memory.usage_in_bytes
memory.limit_in_bytes  memory.move_charge_at_immigrate memory.use_hierarchy

these are the permissions on /cgroup/ducc

drwxr-xr-x 2 ducc root 0 Oct  5 09:29 .

Thanks and Regards,
Satya Nand Kanodia