uima-user mailing list archives

From Jaroslaw Cwiklik <cwik...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: DUCC - Work Item Queue Time Management
Date Mon, 21 Sep 2015 13:18:00 GMT

Reshu, if you have maven and svn installed on your machine you can checkout
the latest code from the svn:

svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/uima/sandbox/uima-ducc/trunk/ .

and  build it with: mvn clean install
You'll get a new ducc tarball in target dir

 Jerry Cwiklik
 IBM Watson RTP North Carolina
 UIMA Extensions
 4205 S MIAMI BLVD
 DURHAM , NC , 27703-9141
 United States
 Building: 502  |  Floor: 02  |  Office: M210
Tel: 919-254-6641  TL:444-6641
 Email: cwiklik@us.ibm.com