uima-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Epstein <eaepst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: C-Groups status remains off in web server after installing C-Groups
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2015 11:58:55 GMT
Hi Satya,

There is a custom cgconfig.conf that has to be installed in /etc/ before
starting the cgconfig service. Please see step 2 in the section "CGroups
Installation and Configuration". The custom config is repeated below.
Regards, Eddie

   # Mount cgroups
   mount {
      memory = /cgroup;
      cpu = /cgroup;
   }
   # Define cgroup ducc and setup permissions
   group ducc {
    perm {
        task {
           uid = ducc;