uima-user mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FeaturePath vs. FeatureValuePath
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2015 08:38:31 GMT
What I've done in the past in such situations is, creating local
copies (typically in my own package structure) of the fixe code
that I needed and in parallel contributed it upstream. Then I
use the local code until an upstream release is available, at which
point I switch to the upstream code.

-- Richard