uima-user mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Error when trying to drop CAS with FlowController
Date Sun, 06 Sep 2015 14:28:11 GMT
Hi Eddie,

in most cases, we use process(CAS) and in such a case what you describe
is very logical.

However, when setting outputsNewCases to true, doesn't the contract change?
My understanding is that processAndOutputNewCASes(CAS) is being
used and in such a case. Why shouldn't it be ok that the iterator
returned by processAndOutputNewCASes does not contain the input CAS?

Cheers,

-- Richard