uima-user mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <...@apache.org>
Subject Add/update your entry in the "UIMA resources on the web" list
Date Mon, 07 Sep 2015 21:46:40 GMT
Hello everybody,

as you might know, Apache UIMA has a place on it's website where we keep a list of projects
and resources elsewhere on the web that provide UIMA components and in some cases that build
applications on top of UIMA and such components.

  http://uima.apache.org/external-resources.html

I've just given this page a brief refreshment and would like to take the opportunity to ask
around if anybody else has updates / additions.

So if you provide open source UIMA components or open source UIMA-based tooling, please consider
sending us a snippet of text for this page - or if you are already on the page, maybe provide
us with an update if appropriate.

Cheers,

-- Richard