uima-user mailing list archives

From Peter van den Toorn <peter.van.den.to...@pon.com>
Subject Re: Simple server can't find RUTA dictionaries
Date Sat, 26 Sep 2015 16:08:14 GMT
Thanks again Peter. I checked the resource paths and indeed they were empty.

I filled in the correct resource paths and things work again. Just want to say that i really
enjoy working with RUTA and i much appreciate your efforts in helping the community.

Best regards,

> On 23 Sep 2015, at 18:49, Peter Klügl <peter.kluegl@averbis.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Peter,
>
> sorry, I did not yet find the time to look into it.
>
> My first guess would be that there is a problem with the lookup using
> the resourcesPaths parameter. Can you try to add the wordlists to the
> classpath (within the pear)?
>
> Best,
>
> Peter
>
> Am 23.09.2015 um 18:40 schrieb Peter van den Toorn:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> I am trying to get my SimpleServer running with a pear file containing some RUTA
dictionary annotators. Nothing fancy or to complex, see the example code below:

>> WORDLIST Methods = 'Methods.txt’;
>> DECLARE Method;
>> Document{-> MARKFAST(Method, Methods,true)};
>>
>> When im running the script in Eclipse i get the output i expect and all works well.
Also the runPearInstaller.sh script returns no error when i test the exported pear file.

>> However when i run the simple server in tomcat 6 i get the following error and it
puzzles me:

>> Sep 22, 2015 10:38:50 PM org.apache.uima.ruta.RutaEnvironment getWordList
>> SEVERE: Can't find Methods.txt!
>>
>> My text file is in the resources folder and is packed within the pear. I never encountered
this error before and i wonder if its a bug. I hope someone can clarify this issue for me.
It would be much appreciated.

>> Best regards,
>>
>> Peter
>>

>> PS: Couple of days ago i got the first simple server instance running on Amazons
Elastic beanstalk, there is much potential combining UIMA with Amazons scalable platform.
It works like a charm!

--
This e-mail and its attachments are confidential and may contain legally
privileged information. The information in this e-mail is intended solely