uima-user mailing list archives

From Peter Kl├╝gl <peter.klu...@averbis.com>
Subject Re: UIMA Ruta without Eclipse
Date Sun, 27 Sep 2015 13:45:56 GMT
Hi,

in my opinion, the simplest way for non-programmers is to install the
UIMA Ruta Workbench and to create  Ruta project with a script file.
There are some videos on YouTube for that:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1YKyoL1W-xNHs9cv4U1V9g

In normal java code, you can use Ruta.apply() for applying some rules on
an existing CAS (created with type priorities).

Best,

Peter