uima-user mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <peter.klu...@averbis.com>
Subject Re: FeaturePath vs. FeatureValuePath
Date Sun, 27 Sep 2015 13:40:28 GMT
Hi,

yes, we have a current use case. Right now we are thinking about either
using the deprecated api or implementing it ourself (only the parts we
need currently). Will the deprectated stuff will be removed with the v3
release or can be count on it that can be used for a longer time? ...
well it has been deprecated for some time and should then maybe be removed.

Best,

Peter