uima-user mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <peter.klu...@averbis.com>
Subject Re: Simple server can't find RUTA dictionaries
Date Wed, 23 Sep 2015 16:49:17 GMT
Hi Peter,

sorry, I did not yet find the time to look into it.

My first guess would be that there is a problem with the lookup using
the resourcesPaths parameter. Can you try to add the wordlists to the
classpath (within the pear)?

Best,

Peter

Am 23.09.2015 um 18:40 schrieb Peter van den Toorn:
> Dear all,
>
> I am trying to get my SimpleServer running with a pear file containing some RUTA dictionary
annotators. Nothing fancy or to complex, see the example code below:

> WORDLIST Methods = 'Methods.txt’;
> DECLARE Method;
> Document{-> MARKFAST(Method, Methods,true)};
>
> When im running the script in Eclipse i get the output i expect and all works well. Also
the runPearInstaller.sh script returns no error when i test the exported pear file.

> However when i run the simple server in tomcat 6 i get the following error and it puzzles
me:

> Sep 22, 2015 10:38:50 PM org.apache.uima.ruta.RutaEnvironment getWordList
> SEVERE: Can't find Methods.txt!
>
> My text file is in the resources folder and is packed within the pear. I never encountered
this error before and i wonder if its a bug. I hope someone can clarify this issue for me.
It would be much appreciated.

> Best regards,
>
> Peter
>

> PS: Couple of days ago i got the first simple server instance running on Amazons Elastic
beanstalk, there is much potential combining UIMA with Amazons scalable platform. It works
like a charm!