uima-user mailing list archives

From "reshu.agarwal" <reshu.agar...@orkash.com>
Subject Re: DUCC - Work Item Queue Time Management
Date Mon, 21 Sep 2015 12:34:16 GMT
The problem is not about explicitly supplying UIMA in the classpath. But
DUCC's JD is not able to initialize the required jars from the path
defined in Job descriptor file using "classpath".

It is showing the lib folder in the userClasspath variable in JD's log
but not actually initialize its jars.

Thanks,
Reshu.