uima-user mailing list archives

From "reshu.agarwal" <reshu.agar...@orkash.com>
Subject Re: DUCC - Work Item Queue Time Management
Date Mon, 21 Sep 2015 11:25:17 GMT

Hi,

As you said:    "In DUCC 2.0 you must explicitly supply UIMA in the
classpath of your submission. This was not the case in DUCC 1.x where
UIMA was added by DUCC under the covers."

I defined the same but still facing the error. In JD initialization, I
defined the java class library path required in classpath parameter in
job specification. But it was showing error until I added the same in
resources/jobdriver.classpath. After this It was initialized and then
started showing error of "Missing the -Dducc.deploy.JdURL property".

I was getting java.lang.RuntimeException: Missing the
-Dducc.deploy.JdURL property even in 1.job. Why this error is coming?

Thanks in Advance.

Reshu.