uima-user mailing list archives

From "reshu.agarwal" <reshu.agar...@orkash.com>
Subject Re: DUCC - Work Item Queue Time Management
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2015 04:24:37 GMT
Jerry,

I have tried DUCC 2.0.0 to run same job on it. I don't know why but same
job descriptor didn't work. It showed some exception at initialization
time which was not in case of 1.1.0.

Is there any changes regarding job descriptor or service descriptor? The
both did not work in my case for DUCC 2.0.0 but for DUCC 1.0.0 and DUCC
1.1.0.

In Service descriptor it shows some spring Framework's class not found
exception. See below:

*java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/springframework/context/ApplicationListener*

Thanks in advance.

Reshu.