uima-user mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Wrong CAS being passed on in AAE
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2015 08:12:52 GMT

On 27.08.2015, at 10:10, Martin Wunderlich <martin_wu@gmx.net> wrote:

> Correct: On the last step of the first AAE (a CAS merger) I have set this flag to true,
so that the merged CAS gets output (and the CASes feeding into the Merger get dropped, as
per the FC).

> So, you mean that this setting is ignored by uimaFit when applying the SimplePipeline?
That would explain why the correct output is missing.

I mean that the same flag must not be set only on the last element of your first AAE, but
also you the entire AAE first.

createEngineDescription does not automatically "bubble" this flag up into the AAE when you
create one from a set of AEs were one of them has the flag set.

Cheers,

-- Richard