uima-user mailing list archives

From "John David Osborne (Campus)" <ozb...@uab.edu>
Subject CAS to RDBS
Date Sun, 16 Aug 2015 15:34:49 GMT
Can anybody tell me if there are any UIMA annotators/consumers that can write the CAS to the
database in discrete tables dependent on the type system?

I know the entire CAS can be dumped to the database as a varchar/lob but I was looking for
something that would create a table for each object in the CAS and write the instances out
as rows in that table. So it would have to be smart enough to map an uima.cas.Integer to the
appropriate type in the database.

I don't care if it is database specific or not.

I just added some new types and I am not looking forward to writing a bunch of boiler-plate
code to save it to the database.

Any advice appreciated,

 -John