uima-user mailing list archives

From Martin Wunderlich <martin...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Wrong CAS being passed on in AAE
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2015 09:05:26 GMT
Yes, it does work when I set the flag on the AAE.

Cheers,

Martin

> Am 27.08.2015 um 21:46 schrieb Richard Eckart de Castilho <rec@apache.org>:
>
> So does it work with outputsNewCases set on the AAE?
>
> -- Richard
>
> On 27.08.2015, at 12:08, Martin Wunderlich <martin_wu@gmx.net> wrote:
>
>> OK, got it.
>> Thanks a lot, Richard.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Martin

flag to true, so that the merged CAS gets output (and the CASes feeding into the Merger get
dropped, as per the FC).

That would explain why the correct output is missing.

>>> I mean that the same flag must not be set only on the last element of your first
AAE, but also you the entire AAE first.

>>> createEngineDescription does not automatically "bubble" this flag up into the
AAE when you create one from a set of AEs were one of them has the flag set.