uima-user mailing list archives

From Peter Kl├╝gl <peter.klu...@averbis.com>
Subject Re: CAS to RDBS
Date Sun, 16 Aug 2015 16:17:11 GMT
Hi,

Georg Fette has posted some time ago on the dev list about a component,
but I don't know if it fulfills your requirements.

The code is here:
https://github.com/renaud/uima_sql
https://code.google.com/p/uima-sql/

Best,

Peter

Am 16.08.2015 um 17:34 schrieb John David Osborne (Campus):
> Can anybody tell me if there are any UIMA annotators/consumers that can write the CAS
to the database in discrete tables dependent on the type system?

> I know the entire CAS can be dumped to the database as a varchar/lob but I was looking
for something that would create a table for each object in the CAS and write the instances
out as rows in that table. So it would have to be smart enough to map an uima.cas.Integer
to the appropriate type in the database.

> I don't care if it is database specific or not.
>
> I just added some new types and I am not looking forward to writing a bunch of boiler-plate
code to save it to the database.