uima-user mailing list archives

From d.heidarp...@ut.ac.ir
Subject Re: UIMA Question
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2015 15:58:05 GMT
Hi,
I have the same goal but for persian, although persian and arabic are
different languages but they're using almost same orthography and I'm
planning to develope a framework with basic modules for normalizing,
stemming, POStagging, syntactic analysis, semantic/sentiment extraction
and more. Actually we are a team of 6/7  students (less or more) and each
one tries to develope one module as his/her own thesis. The whole effort
should be a framework to use in text/audio engineering apps and more
importantly for an IR system.
Is this architecture suitable for such task and language?
Thanks
Davood Heidarpour