uima-user mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Wrong CAS being passed on in AAE
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2015 19:46:43 GMT
So does it work with outputsNewCases set on the AAE?

-- Richard

On 27.08.2015, at 12:08, Martin Wunderlich <martin_wu@gmx.net> wrote:

> OK, got it.
> Thanks a lot, Richard.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Martin
>

>> Am 27.08.2015 um 10:12 schrieb Richard Eckart de Castilho <rec@apache.org>:
>>

>> On 27.08.2015, at 10:10, Martin Wunderlich <martin_wu@gmx.net> wrote:
>>
>>> Correct: On the last step of the first AAE (a CAS merger) I have set this flag
to true, so that the merged CAS gets output (and the CASes feeding into the Merger get dropped,
as per the FC).

>>> So, you mean that this setting is ignored by uimaFit when applying the SimplePipeline?
That would explain why the correct output is missing.

>> I mean that the same flag must not be set only on the last element of your first
AAE, but also you the entire AAE first.

>> createEngineDescription does not automatically "bubble" this flag up into the AAE
when you create one from a set of AEs were one of them has the flag set.