uima-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Weber <andreas.we...@empolis.com>
Subject Re: Problem with matching of composite rules
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2015 11:55:01 GMT

Peter Kl├╝gl <pkluegl@...> writes:

> ... in the light of current events and since you use it integrated in
> your software:
> Did you use an analysis engine for creating the CAS or, in case you
> created it using a type system, did you consider the type priotities?

Hi Peter,

thanks for your help.

We create our CAS and annotations programmatically using our own type
system, we don't use another UIMA annotator.

I played a little bit around with type priorities (MY_ANNO > W)  but that
had no impact. The main problem seems to be that we have the _same_
annotation type at one input position.

Regards,
 Andreas