uima-user mailing list archives

From Tom Devel <deve...@gmail.com>
Subject UIMA in Eclipse Mars, "Add UIMA nature", second empty window opens
Date Mon, 27 Jul 2015 23:37:48 GMT
I have been using UIMA in Eclipse Luna without problems under Linux for a
while, but now with a fresh Eclipse Mars, every time I click to add the
UIMA Nature to a project, Eclipse opens a second large, empty window.

To add UIMA 2.8.0 to Eclipse, I followed the instructions on
https://uima.apache.org/d/uimaj-2.8.0/overview_and_setup.html#ugr.ovv.eclipse_setup

>From what it looks like, the UIMA Nature seems to be still successfully
added to the project, desc and other folders are created.

But this second window did not happen under Eclipse Luna, so I am worried
some functionality is broken (that I do not directly see) or dependency is
missing.

Did anyone experience a similar issue?

Thanks for any help
Tom