uima-user mailing list archives

From Diego Buoro <jklpo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Marking cosnecutive tokens with RUTA
Date Fri, 19 Jun 2015 19:31:03 GMT
Hi again, we managed to fix our problem with the features. Our main worry
at the moment is: the problems that you mentioned about having duplicated
type systems all over the place are still there. Can you recommend some
reference that you think would be apropriate for fixing this in our
project? If not, can you be a bit clearer on what you suggest we should do?

All Best,

Diego